The MT-07 Forum

New rider from socal

yoloswaggins

hey all, The name is Erick. I just got my bike a month ago. Its a graphite fz07. I've been riding my scooter for a couple years and ridden other peoples motorcycles so I figured this would be a good real bike to start on. Hope to learn some stuff here and meet some chill riders! ride safe!

heres my baby next to a buddies cbr1000rr on mulholland in malibu aka the snake.

jkwylz.jpg:

• Global Moderator

Welcome @ericksux, great to have you on board. If you have questions, feel free to ask! How do you like your bike so far?

thanks guru. I'm loving this thing. I was planning on buying the fz-09 for a long time now. I would always read about it and watch videos and go sit on them at my local dealer. The day i was ready to buy it was the day they just got all the 07's on the showroom. I was really digging them more. the only thing i didn't like was the standard forks. the inverted forks on the 09 looked sportier even though people say they're too soft haha. well long story short, I ended up leaving with an fz07 that day and I love everything about it. I'm glad I didn't get the 09 because this things got more than enough power to keep me happy for a long time.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome ericksux! Great choice on the bike! Are you planning any mods?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Definitely. I am going to get a louder exhaust so people will stop cutting me off haha. frame sliders, axle spools/sliders, lower bars, shorty levers, fender delete, and upgrade the suspension. not in any particular order.

Archived