The MT-07 Forum

Old bloke here

faffi

Hi!

Introductions tend to be rather boring, and this will be no different. A few days ago I bought a 2015 MT-07 with 4000 mi / 6600 km on the dial. It has been cleaned and polished far more than it's been ridden and is fitted with goodies like Arrows full system, DNA racing air filter, EJK tuner, R6 throttle, R&G rad guard, engine guard pads, frame/fork/swingarm crash protectors, lithium battery plus tons of styling stuff.

I got my license back in 1980 and since then I have owned more than 30 motorcycles, ranging from 50 to 1400 cc, from one to six cylinders, from 2 to 130 hp. However, few if any bikes previously have made me grin like I do after each ride on my little MT-07. I cannot remember the last time I owned a motorcycle that gave me a constant urge to ride because of the bike itself. The MT-07 have made me feel young again! This will be a fun summer  8-)

Eirik

I do :)

[/img]Hm, seems image links to doesn't work. Or perhaps I need a certain amount of post first?

OK, old bloke needs some time to understand new forum - seems like the post below was a success?

p><p> <a href=' alt='> '>

[/img]

[/img]

• Global Moderator
Hi!  

Introductions tend to be rather boring, and this will be no different. A few days ago I bought a 2015 MT-07 with 4000 mi / 6600 km on the dial. It has been cleaned and polished far more than it's been ridden and is fitted with goodies like Arrows full system, DNA racing air filter, EJK tuner, R6 throttle, R&G rad guard, engine guard pads, frame/fork/swingarm crash protectors, lithium battery plus tons of styling stuff.

I got my license back in 1980 and since then I have owned more than 30 motorcycles, ranging from 50 to 1400 cc, from one to six cylinders, from 2 to 130 hp. However, few if any bikes previously have made me grin like I do after each ride on my little MT-07. I cannot remember the last time I owned a motorcycle that gave me a constant urge to ride because of the bike itself. The MT-07 have made me feel young again! This will be a fun summer  8-)

Eirik
Welcome @faffi /Eirik Cant wait to read about your adventures on your Master of Torque

Also, we have an internal pic hosting source. Just click the "Add image to post" icon at the top

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Welcome faffi, nice looking bike...and scenery too, where were these pics taken?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived