The MT-07 Forum

ARRGH!!! Slider choices...I just can't decide!

pgeldz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

Pff.. I ordered a set of sliders at OES on September 5th. I'm still waiting.
I am tracking the package and apparently it just crossed the border. Not impressed so far.

Pff.. I ordered a set of sliders at OES on September 5th. I'm still waiting. I am tracking the package and apparently it just crossed the border. Not impressed so far.
When did they ship it?  Did they take long to ship it, or is the shipper taking long?  

Also, did you order direct from them or though eBay?  

I ordered mine through eBay and got them very quickly.  Granted, I am in the same state.  Mine came USPS... Maybe that's part of your problem ha.  

Life is good on 2 wheels!

• Global Moderator

I should have said that they actually shipped it on the 5th. I ordered them direct from them and they shipped it using USPS.
Usually shipping to Ca takes long, but this time it is extremely long. Oh well.

• Global Moderator

They finally arrived today. And I had to pay an extra $30 for taxes and handling fee. :(
So ended up not being cheap and I had to wait a long time too.

They came without any instructions, just a USPS box with loose sliders wrapped in plastic. But they look good and are on the bike thanks to these two How To's.  Still have to blue loctite them.

• Global Moderator

I did not loc-tite mine. I just oiled the threads and torqued them. In 650 miles they have stayed torqued just fine.

no Loctite on mine either. I didn't see any sort of thread locker on the original bolts either upon removal. A bit more than 1000 km on them and they are fine.
Checked the torque on them 3 times already, no changes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Installed yesterday my Vagabond frame sliders, they look great and took only 10 min to install...

Love to ride!

Archived