The MT-07 Forum

The Return of Erik eBuell

r1limited

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

Which one, the first bankruptcy or the second? :) 

Again as in 3rd.  The guy is brilliant, but not a smart buisness guy, or is he, I mean tesla is a prime example of using other peoples money to litterally make onself a billionair

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Global Moderator
7 minutes ago, r1limited said:

Again as in 3rd.  The guy is brilliant, but not a smart buisness guy, or is he, I mean tesla is a prime example of using other peoples money to litterally make onself a billionair

Actually I meant the first or second bankruptcy of the new company.  Didn't EBR go bankrupt twice?

6 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

Actually I meant the first or second bankruptcy of the new company.  Didn't EBR go bankrupt twice?

Maybe true I thin the first was Chapter 11 to reorg and I am not sure it was for EBR, I thin it was when he was with HD,  the EBR was 7 to liquidate.

Edited Yes EBR shut down twice Chapter 11 then Chapter 7 https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/business/2017/01/27/ebr-motorcycles-shutting-down-again/97132200/

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I only saw one mock-up on the link... Is THAT his concept?! Ugly AF! "I'll just cover it COMPLETELY in plastic and call it eBuell!"

34 minutes ago, mick97702 said:

I only saw one mock-up on the link... Is THAT his concept?! Ugly AF! "I'll just cover it COMPLETELY in plastic and call it eBuell!"

eBlast

Archived