The MT-07 Forum

New FZ 07 in DFW

Benh972

• Premium Member

Hello everyone. I bought my first brand new motorcycle on Thursday, a red 2017 FZ 07! This is my third bike. My first two bikes were used. The first was a 2012 CBR250R and my second was a 2013 Ninja 300. I was only going to look when I went to the dealership, so I did not have a way to get her home. My wife is taking me and my riding gear to pick her up today! Here is a pic of her virgin odometer. She has 4.9 miles on her now.

virginodometer1.jpeg

Awesome and welcome

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Welcome and congrats! You're going to find it's a totally different kind of ride than what you're used to but in a good way. Don't go too wild! 😀

Beemer

• Premium Member

She is home tucked safely in the Garage for now. We are at 20 miles on the odometer. I will post some pictures later, my garage is kinda a mess at the moment. We are in the process of moving. You are so right Beemer, this baby has some torque! They gave me a full tank Rick lol.

Archived