The MT-07 Forum

Season Opener Dayton TT Indian and Mees again

r1limited

Awesome racing, FZ did not fair to well under Johnson, but Johnson is not a TT rider, JD Beach was hauling mail, wish he was full time.  Meese just checked out, Halbert should had stuck with the FZ, that HDGR just aint up to snuff

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, r1limited said:

Awesome racing, FZ did not fair to well under Johnson, but Johnson is not a TT rider, JD Beach was hauling mail, wish he was full time.  Meese just checked out, Halbert should had stuck with the FZ, that HDGR just aint up to snuff

Season Opener Dayton TT Indian and Mees again.Thanks for the spoiler.

No Problemo

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I hate the fact that NBCSN won't air the races until July...I want to watch the races on my big screen...even a week late would be ok but not months....waaaa waaa! 

3 hours ago, markstertt said:

I hate the fact that NBCSN won't air the races until July...I want to watch the races on my big screen...even a week late would be ok but not months....waaaa waaa! 

Fanschoice.tv

Stream then anywhere LIVE

Daytona 200 will be live 2 PM ET Fanschoice.tv Saturday Tomorrow

FZ07R WaNaB
On 3/15/2018 at 11:16 PM, r1limited said:

JD Beach was hauling mail, wish he was full time

Hey R1, you failed to mention that Beach finished second on the FZ-07, and beat 4 Indians in the top 10.

Congrats Yamaha!

40 minutes ago, FZ07R WaNaB said:

Hey R1, you failed to mention that Beach finished second on the FZ-07, and beat 4 Indians in the top 10.

Congrats Yamaha!

You are right, I di dnot mention that, thought I did....

Archived