The MT-07 Forum

First time I have ridden in a group where there are other 07's

gregjet

Brilliant ride up to the Town of 1770 ( yes that's it's name) with a local group of brike riders. They usually ride at night so I can't ride with them ( cause I can't see at night). They rode up to the superb area of coast where I originally was going to retire and were going to meet some riders from the next two towns up the coast ( Gladstone and Rockhampton).

I get up to the lookout and there is not one but 3 other MT07's. Never even ridden with ONE before. Was fun. Great day is paradise.

The MT07 is a seriously wonderful bike to ride. Like the old Datsun 1600, you can drive it like a little old lady and it will look after you , you can cruise it and it will roll along giving what you need when you need it or you can push the crap out of it and it will prance around going "MORE...MORE". This is a FINE motorcycle

mar10-18.JPG

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• 7 months later...

BIG place, what do you want to do here or do you have a place ot go to in mind?

• Global Moderator

awesome views, and i too want to visit aussieland
syndey would be nice as ive got a few friends there... but i would love to rent a bike and take a tour across the country if i could. 

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

If you go to Sydney and rent a motorcycle ( not sure how possible that is), 2 places from Sydney. The Monaro tablelands and down to the coast, and the old Putty Road. NSW people will have even better ideas I feel sure.

Archived