The MT-07 Forum

Hey guys! New FZ-07 owner here!

captaincampants

captaincampants

[div align=left]I will have a 2015 Yamaha FZ-07 in just a few days and i thought this would be a great way to find out everything i need to know about the bike. Ive been riding street for about 5 years and dirt for almost 20. My first bike was a Suzuki DRZ 400 SM. Then i went straight to the big boys (purely because i was young, dumb, and wanted to go fast) with a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. I loved both of those bike and all the uniqueness that each one had to offer. But now i have some experience with riding all sorts of things. So i decided on an FZ. I use my motorcycle mainly to commute to work and back 6 days a week. About 35 miles a day. Test rode one Saturday and i was hooked. Ill be picking up a grey/blue one Tuesday afternoon sometime and i will definitely post pictures of it before i even leave the lot. :D Possibly a new icon helmet too. Haven't decided yet. So any tips or tricks i should know about the bike would be incredibly welcome. I would like an HID kit and an LED running light as soon as possible, so any recommendations as far as those would be great. Hopefully i can be help to others here also and im looking forward to getting to know all of my fellow FZ riders. Have a good day!
[/div]

Welcome! You got through the first and most important hoop already... You picked the BEST color available! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! ;)

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Archived