The MT-07 Forum

New guy here

TheAnimal220

Hey everyone! I wanted to join this forum since I'm going to be taking my motorcycle drivers exam soon and when I get it I'll be buying an MT-07! It's the same one I'm taking all my classes and exams on and so far it's so much fun. I've owned and ridden dirtbikes (50 and 125) for a couple years, rode some racers and cruisers owned by friends and family and I just like the MT-07's riding position and controlled power and handling.

Hoping to find an answer to a couple of questions, and maybe get some inspirations for making it ride and look even better.

32 minutes ago, TheAnimal220 said:

Hey everyone! I wanted to join this forum since I'm going to be taking my motorcycle drivers exam soon and when I get it I'll be buying an MT-07! It's the same one I'm taking all my classes and exams on and so far it's so much fun. I've owned and ridden dirtbikes (50 and 125) for a couple years, rode some racers and cruisers owned by friends and family and I just like the MT-07's riding position and controlled power and handling.

Hoping to find an answer to a couple of questions, and maybe get some inspirations for making it ride and look even better.

It’ll be a good choice and welcome

Welcome, let me save you some time

@2wheeldynoworks Get flashed

@bellissimoto Get Bling and more

@pattonme Get suspension

@r1limited Ask everyting he knows it all one smart guy :)

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bornagainbiker said:

Welcome to the madhouse, I mean forum. ;D

The PC term these days is "mental health facility".  We wouldn't want to NOT be PC around here....that would be crazy!  😁

And Welcome the to the Cult err fan club of those like minded individuals who like the FZ/MT-07 @TheAnimal220. You wouldn't be an electrician by trade would you? :)

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

17 hours ago, r1limited said:

Welcome, let me save you some time

@2wheeldynoworks Get flashed

@bellissimoto Get Bling and more

@pattonme Get suspension

@r1limited Ask everyting he knows it all one smart guy :)

Bling and more...a LOT more!  LoL.  Butubo Suspension, MWR Air filters, Gilles Tooling rearsets, 520 chain conversions, etc.  you name it, if you need a part, we're your source!

And don't forget gear!  We have it all!!!  Check us out in the Vendor section...

Better yet, have a look at our virtual tour!

Virtual Tour

• 2 weeks later...

Archived