The MT-07 Forum

WTB FZ07 for sale in Midwest

Advmgn

I'm looking for a 2016 and up FZ07 for sale in the midwest.  I would drive <500 miles for the right one.   Prefer one that has been modded but will entertain all.

I have a 2002 Honda CBR 954RR sportbike I could trade for the FZ07 or sell outright..

What do you have to offer?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2018 at 1:50 PM, Advmgn said:

I'm looking for a 2016 and up FZ07 for sale in the midwest.  I would drive <500 miles for the right one.   Prefer one that has been modded but will entertain all.

I have a 2002 Honda CBR 954RR sportbike I could trade for the FZ07 or sell outright..

What do you have to offer?

I'm selling one in Indiana. Bike is in Lafayette, Indiana to be specific.

2015, with 4300 miles. 

White stock fairings, never dropped but plan was to change the plastics to silver so I have an extra set of silver plastics.

Mods/aftermarket accessories:  Frame and axle sliders, full stainless Yoshi pipe, and Yoshi fender eliminator. Over $1000 in cost there.

I bought an ecu flash from 2wmw but didn't have time this winter to send them my ecu. I'm thinking it's paid for so they may be able to transfer the service to the next buyer. I think I paid close to $300 for the service.

I'm wanting $5500 cash and I'm firm on that price. I'm moving to a new city soon for a job and can't take her with me. I'm not in a rush to sell because it's just being stored at my dad's garage at the moment. I'll take $5400 without the extra silver fairings.

PM if you're interested.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Advmgn said:

Found a clean 2015 and picked it up last weekend!!  Great fun so far!!

Pics or it didn't happen. 😉

Beemer

• 3 weeks later...

Archived