Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

Sturdy front and rear bike stands for $70

Cruizin

Just scored these from Amazon. My buddy has em and they are sturdy as hell, just as good as Pitbull for half the price. Thought I'd pass it on.

• Like 4

shinyribs

Just got these myself, and they are stout.

I ordered the headlift style for $110 to my door, and it still comes with all the pieces to use it as a standard fork-lift stand. Three stands for 110 bucks. Can't beat that.

• Like 1

DewMan

+1 on the Venom paddock stands!  They're working great for me. I bought the front & rear set and then added the head/triple tree attachment to go with it. The whole set has been nothing but sturdy. 👍

• Like 1

rider

I have them too, also with the tripletree adapter.  I also have a Pitbull rear.  The Pitbull is heavier and sturdier, but the Venom stands are plenty sturdy and well worth the money.  Venom says not to get on the bike while using the stands, but I have and, while I wouldn't jump around on em like you can on the Pitbull, I have no worries they'll hold.

• Like 1

markstertt
6 hours ago, rider said:

I have them too, also with the tripletree adapter.  I also have a Pitbull rear.  The Pitbull is heavier and sturdier, but the Venom stands are plenty sturdy and well worth the money.  Venom says not to get on the bike while using the stands, but I have and, while I wouldn't jump around on em like you can on the Pitbull, I have no worries they'll hold.

Ditto...

venoms plenty sturdy and work well on FZ-07 but I also bought the Pitbull rear with the forward facing handle...so much easier and less risky to stand beside the bike to lift the rear than standing behind.

fzar

I have a venom front fork stand also, no problems,sturdy,works well. Unfortunately I don't have the rear stand from venom, I have a low profile aluminium Harbor Freight 1, I got from the guy I bought the bike from it works well with the R&G rear axle spools he put on it, (the irony is real) 

chademinent
11 hours ago, DewMan said:

+1 on the Venom paddock stands!  They're working great for me. I bought the front & rear set and then added the head/triple tree attachment to go with it. The whole set has been nothing but sturdy. 👍

Any chance you have the part # on that headset attachment?

rider
38 minutes ago, chademinent said:

Here's a link for the attachment by itself:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016Z001RA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518472571&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=venom+triple+tree+attachment&psc=1

You also need the extra pins for the FZ 07 I think.  I bought them, pretty sure the set the attachment comes with doesn't have it included.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XC4H8DN/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518472843&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=venom+triple+tree+pins&dpPl=1&dpID=41RW9Lzkf3L&ref=plSrch

Edited by rider
  • Like 3

DewMan
1 hour ago, chademinent said:

Exactly what @rider listed is what you need.

You do need the additional pin kit since the set that comes with it doesn't have the correct size for the FZ-07 unfortunately.  On the plus side once you have both sets of pins you can fit just about any bike.

• Like 1

chademinent

Thanks Guys!