The MT-07 Forum

2wheeldynoworks

Hello Forum Members!

2 Wheel Dynoworks is excited to announce our Tax Return sale! Click here to purchase your mail in ECU flash service. https://2wheeldynoworks.com/shop/uncategorized/15-17-yamaha-fz07-mail-in-ecu-flashing-service/ 

Enter "forum member" as your coupon code when checking out of your shopping cart and receive a $60 dollar discount! When purchasing an exhaust and ECU flash you can use "exhaust bundle" as a coupon code to receive a $75 dollar discount! *Please note, these coupon codes cannot be combined. 

ECU flashing is not only more cost effective than its alternatives but it is superior because but it also allows for more precise tuning fuel maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions and it allows for modification of parameters that are not otherwise tunable such a throttle valve actuation. 

Our mail in ECU flash service also comes with unlimited ECU re-flash services as long as you own your motorcycle. All future re-flash services are free of charge. The only cost you are responsible for is return shipping of your ECU.

Your initial flash service charge includes complimentary return shipping within the US. Expedited return shipping options and International return shipping options are also available.  Please select shipping option within your shopping cart during checkout.

Just complete the following steps:

STEP 1: Place your order below.

https://2wheeldynoworks.com/shop/uncategorized/15-17-yamaha-fz07-mail-in-ecu-flashing-service/

STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:

– 2 Wheel Dynworks - 13631 NE 126th Pl STE 420 Kirkland, WA 98034

When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your contact details and list of modifications done to your bike.
    You may include this in your package or email it to 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com

STEP 3: Receive, install, and enjoy your re-flashed ECU.

Coupon Code forum members only.png

FZ-07 Works R77 Full System.jpg

Fz07 Full Yosh.png

BF7.jpg

fz07 sc project baffle in vs baffle out.png

Tax Return.png

Coupon Code exhaust bundle.png

Whats a tax return?

See ya Saturday

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

+1 for Woolich Racing... good choice for racers and reg road users...racers will love the pit lane speed limiter option and other nifty features...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
4 hours ago, r1limited said:

Whats a tax return?

See ya Saturday

Yah, I don't believe in tax returns--they're for weenies--just kidding Revenue Canada. ;)

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

$60 off is a nice discount! I almost jumped at that. I see the going price is $350 now. I swear I thought it was $279 a month or so ago when I looked. Musta been wrong. GLWS. 

2wheeldynoworks

Hello! 

This discount is scheduled to end at the end of this month. For those that missed the Holiday sale, now is your chance for the best power gain for your buck! Please feel free to contact us at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com with any questions. We are happy to help!

I had 2WDW flash my totally stock FZ and it's the best thing that I could have done for the bike. It is so much smoother and more pleasant to ride, plus the obnoxious engine braking is essentially gone.  

19 minutes ago, sgreene said:

what's the benefit to this over FT ECU where you can flash and change any time at home? $342 (FT ECU) vs $350 for 2wheeldyno mail in tune.

Flashtunes is just the basic basetune. Hardly any improvement, you still would have to hire a tuner to make you a tune on top of their kit. 

The guy from FT ECU left and went to work at 2wheeldynoworks last year, if that tells you anything. 

Its like this, Microsoft makes the xbox but a software company makes the game software. 

FT ECU makes the kit to tune your bike, with a very basic basetune. Then, a tuner makes the tune. Well, NOBODY has tuned more FZ-07's, FJ-09's or FZ-10's and more than @2wheeldynoworks .  

Hundreds of satisfied members from here, thousands of others on the other forums. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Beemer said:

Now that's what I call a deal that will shag you rotten!

Baby!

Take the Jump! I spoke to Nel's yesterday, he called me to make sure that my requests were correct for my ECU. Its already on the way back to me. I'll report back on how it feels after I test ride the bike with the flash. All stock, 1 change at a time. I forgot to inform @2wheeldynoworks that it was burple!! Crucial information I left out. Damn it.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:59 PM, Cruizin said:

Flashtunes is just the basic basetune. Hardly any improvement, you still would have to hire a tuner to make you a tune on top of their kit. 

The guy from FT ECU left and went to work at 2wheeldynoworks last year, if that tells you anything. 

Its like this, Microsoft makes the xbox but a software company makes the game software. 

FT ECU makes the kit to tune your bike, with a very basic basetune. Then, a tuner makes the tune. Well, NOBODY has tuned more FZ-07's, FJ-09's or FZ-10's and more than @2wheeldynoworks .  

Hundreds of satisfied members from here, thousands of others on the other forums. 

Thank you for the informative response I appreciate it, I think I’ll jump on this deal then. 

4 hours ago, sgreene said:

Thank you for the informative response I appreciate it, I think I’ll jump on this deal then. 

I think that you'll be very happy with your decision.  

On 2/14/2018 at 9:23 AM, fzar said:

Take the Jump! I spoke to Nel's yesterday, he called me to make sure that my requests were correct for my ECU. Its already on the way back to me. I'll report back on how it feels after I test ride the bike with the flash. All stock, 1 change at a time. I forgot to inform @2wheeldynoworks that it was burple!! Crucial information I left out. Damn it.

What were your request?

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, phanomenal07 said:

What were your request?

All of the stock exhaust flash services they do, he called to make sure I had a stock exhaust as I'm sure in many cases people change their mind about exhaust and my original contact with them was back in December. I'm sure its more of a courtesy to customer call, that puts it on a more personal basis. Good people @2wheeldynoworks 

Archived