The MT-07 Forum

Look at my bike!!!!!!

phanomenal07

7 minutes ago, patrolus said:

is that a little scratch there on the rim?? ;) hihi

That hurts...

4 minutes ago, phanomenal07 said:

That hurts...

I know the feeling, I had a blue R6 that I just loved.... after every track day I would spend ages mucking around with it and cleaning it ..... The  gf at the time decided to get a bit of cotton string wrapped over the tank that looked like a massive scratch.....

Not even close to as bad as what happened to my brand new bike...I had bought mine out of town and had my Dad ride it up to my place ( i was at work), he parked it behind my wife's car and she took off for work and forgot that it was there, backed into it and pushed it back about 4 feet and then fell on its left side.  Broke the front fender kinked the radiator guard, and put some superficial scratches in my brand new bike.  needless to say, i still hold it over her head sometimes  LOL.

HOLY shet ITS A FZ07

Freakin Cool where did you find it that is rare

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

3 hours ago, chademinent said:

Not even close to as bad as what happened to my brand new bike...I had bought mine out of town and had my Dad ride it up to my place ( i was at work), he parked it behind my wife's car and she took off for work and forgot that it was there, backed into it and pushed it back about 4 feet and then fell on its left side.  Broke the front fender kinked the radiator guard, and put some superficial scratches in my brand new bike.  needless to say, i still hold it over her head sometimes  LOL.

Mine wasn't damaged nearly as bad, but I found a scrape on an old bike one day.  When I mentioned it to my girlfriend, she admitted it happened when she backed MY car into it.

Archived