The MT-07 Forum

Hello from NY

emmett

Hello everyone.  Just sold my Hogly Davidson and bought a '15 FZ 07.  Got tired of all that weight and just want to get back to what biking is all about...having fun.  My Yammy is already set up with all the goodies, so all I gotta do is enjoy it. eeehawww.  I've been riding since 1975 and this is the smallest displacement bike I've ever owned, but definitely not the slowest. My first was a 1975 Honda CB750F and that was not as fast or quick as the FZ07, nor was my 2011 Heritage Sotail Classic. I looked at the FZ 09 and the Triumph Stripple 675  (man, I loved that one!), but I especially liked the 07 because of the ease of maintenance. All bikes are good, but none are better than the one you own at the time. Anyway, I'm looking forward to all the good advice and tips from all yous (pardon my new yawk).

• Premium Member

Welcome the MT/FZ-07 cult err umm family. :D 

There's plenty to learn here. Most questions you can think of have been covered at one time or another.  But if you don't find an answer to the a question(s) you may have searching the threads here... ask... we don't judge. ✌️

Pix or it didn't happen. :D

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

51 minutes ago, emmett said:

Hello everyone.  Just sold my Hogly Davidson and bought a '15 FZ 07.  Got tired of all that weight and just want to get back to what biking is all about...having fun.  My Yammy is already set up with all the goodies, so all I gotta do is enjoy it. eeehawww

thanx, DewMan...I'll keep that in mind.

53 minutes ago, emmett said:

Hello everyone.  Just sold my Hogly Davidson and bought a '15 FZ 07.  Got tired of all that weight and just want to get back to what biking is all about...having fun.  My Yammy is already set up with all the goodies, so all I gotta do is enjoy it. eeehawww.  I've been riding since 1975 and this is the smallest displacement bike I've ever owned, but definitely not the slowest. My first was a 1975 Honda CB750F and that was not as fast or quick as the FZ07, nor was my 2011 Heritage Sotail Classic. I looked at the FZ 09 and the Triumph Stripple 675  (man, I loved that one!), but I especially liked the 07 because of the ease of maintenance. All bikes are good, but none are better than the one you own at the time. Anyway, I'm looking forward to all the good advice and tips from all yous (pardon my new yawk).

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Archived