Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

higdonion

Use discount code thankyou for %15 off threw the end of Feb! IMG_1920.thumb.JPG.6549ba7f4bb4284f4610b41db9ca927c.JPG

20170109_210750.jpg

• Like 2

Cruizin
4 hours ago, higdonion said:

Use discount code thankyou for %15 off threw the end of Feb! IMG_1920.thumb.JPG.6549ba7f4bb4284f4610b41db9ca927c.JPG

20170109_210750.jpg

Great sale! Any more closeup pics of your cage? 

chademinent

@higdonion Do you still offer that LED lightbar (headlight) mount?  I couldnt find it on your site.

higdonion
On 2/4/2018 at 6:35 PM, Cruizin said:

Great sale! Any more closeup pics of your cage? 

I've been having a hell of a time with photos.. that second one is certainly not the one i ment to post lol.  Time for a new phone, this one is losing its marbles..... I'll have to get on the actual computer tonight and post some. Thanks! 

higdonion
On 2/5/2018 at 6:29 AM, chademinent said:

@higdonion Do you still offer that LED lightbar (headlight) mount?  I couldnt find it on your site.

If you email me about it  sales@higdonion.com  I can still hook you up with one. I just pulled it down because it takes awhile to get lights in and I didn't sell many. 

• Like 1