The MT-07 Forum

Another New SoCal Rider

arcin

Just a bit about myself, I have been riding off and on for a little over 10 years and this is my third bike. The first one was a 2003 Yamaha YZF600 (the predecessor to the R6) and my second one was a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250. I am excited to get back on a bike that actually has some power.  I live about 30 minutes north of San Diego.  I picked up the FZ-07 on Wednesday (which coincidently was my wife's due date as we are expecting our first child: a baby girl).  My wife did not go into labor and we are still waiting (although not so patiently).  So I got the bike instead.  A new member of the family was born that day, just not the one we were anticipating.  Pictures will follow shortly.

• Global Moderator

Hey @arcin, great to see you posting! Exiting times for you. I wish you all the luck in the world. Post pics for sure !!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome arcin! Congratulations on the new baby and the anticipated new baby!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi arcin, welcome! I'm currently negotiating a deal on an fz-07 in so cal. Orange county to be more specific. Do you mind sharing what you paid OTD amd where you got your bike from? I would certainly appreciate it.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Welcome arcin, and be real careful on that bike. That baby girl needs her daddy.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• Premium Member

Welcome! Congrats on the babies! There's a growing number of us in SoCal, so hopefully we'll get a group ride together!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived