The MT-07 Forum

new here and new to riding

reaperscreepers

reaperscreepers

Hello to all, I've been lurking for about a year and finally had some money to pick up a bike. I was going for the 2018 MT07 but it didn't fiscally make sense as modsRlife and why spend the money on something that hasn't really changed when I could put the money to better use. I picked up a baby blue, non-ABS '17 07. So this is my introduction to the motorcycle world, i come from a long life of riding two wheels down mountains and I've craved to be on two wheels yet again. Formerly owned Audi's which just got too expensive for my taste and motorcycles took the bite (sorry Audizine!) It will be some time before i have some rings again, So i should be here to stay for some time.

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum.  Feel free to post some photos of your bike, we love seeing everyone's ride here. 😀

Welcome to the forum.  Plenty of great people and advise, you will soon find out I and Only I hold the keys to truth, wait I just lost my keys Oh ya whats the number to the lock smith ;)

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

16 hours ago, r1limited said:

Welcome to the forum.  Plenty of great people and advise, you will soon find out I and Only I hold the keys to truth, wait I just lost my keys Oh ya whats the number to the lock smith ;)

You Key Masters are all alike, thinking you're so mighty and powerful and can get any woman you want with but a few 'key' words.

Beemer

9 minutes ago, Beemer said:

You Key Masters are all alike, thinking you're so mighty and powerful and can get any woman you want with but a few 'key' words.

sigourney weaver

6d4e4630d48b317e1bc8e4c2a3275093--emoticon-emoji.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Sorry, reaperscreepers, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that, didn't mean to derail.

I like how you didn't ask us what to do and just went out and did it. You're off to a good start here and with your bike as far as I'm concerned. Put up some pics when you can, thanks! (did you mean glacier blue?)

Beemer

On 1/25/2018 at 5:21 PM, reaperscreepers said:

Thank You! The locksmith is here because i lost they keys after only a few days 😡

Welcome! 

When I bought my bike the salesman showed me the key code in my owners manual. I hope you didn't have to pay through the nose when your code should have been in your manual ( the salesmans job). Good luck!

20 minutes ago, shinyribs said:

key code

Great idea Twost of the wrist was a great book

reaperscreepers

Keys got returned to me after I paid for the keys to be made of course! But at least now I have 4 keys! Buildthread to come! 

• Global Moderator
On 1/26/2018 at 3:40 PM, r1limited said:

Great idea Twost of the wrist was a great book

You are thinking of Keith Code.  I think Key Code and Pass Code are his brothers 😛.

Archived