The MT-07 Forum

Costco FZ-07 Pricing

slyyder

I bought mine using the Costco Auto program here in CA, the experience was awesome and were buying my wife a new car this weekend using the same program. Don't waste time asking the dealer about it they will give you a BS invoice. What you do is go to the Costco website then enter you Costco ID information, they verify that your a current member (1-2 seconds) and then you select your vehicle and region. They send you the preferred dealerships for your area then you select one and the dealer contacts you. They give you a Costco preferred print out that has only 3-4 fees and no hidden BS. I looked at 3 dealers before I found Vey's Powersports they are the only one in my area that were part of the Costco program and the total was between $1,800 - $2,600 less than all 3 other dealerships. I found the Costco website, enrolled the dealer called me and I drove the bike home that same day!!!! The whole process took about 4 hours. You also receive 15% discount on parts, accessories and apparel at the time of purchase. I would encourage people to really consider this program. Check the Costco website. - pH

• Premium Member

I paid sticker, I know for a fact I don't have to pay any fees no matter what. They make so much profit off that bike they will eat 100 bucks worth of even the seemingly legit fee's. Buy on the last day of the month, last hour of the business day, and you've got their nuts in a clinch! (unless you have a female sales person, just sayin... haha)

It only makes sense Costco would have every fee included in the price, and it's a total scam of course, but only to the unknowing. If YOU have to force them to remove the fee's, Costco isn't going to do that, they don't care. It's a great way for dealership to prevent negotiation by the buyer when it's no longer a choice.

Peace..

-----
I.AM.
-----

-Burtacus

I actually bought mine through Costco Im in California got it for $7700.00 OTD with tax, licensing, everything. I even got a Jacket, Helmet, and gloves for the Mrs.  For CA price thats actually pretty good.  Got it 7 weeks ago. Barely has 640mi. going in this weekend for the first check up.First Ride

Costco Auto and Powersports program can get you some great and trouble free deals on cars and bikes. Maybe not the best for our FZ07, but the program is good to have and use. When I bought my bike, several dealers told me they couldn't touch the Costco price I had. I still wound up beating the costco price, but it gave me a good starting point.

I pulled my contract, purchase date was 3/28/15. MRP was $6990.00 with Costco discount -$569.94 adjusted price was $6420.06. Still have to pay CA sales tax at 8% and DMV fees.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
Have another beer....
From what location if you dont mind me asking? So far im getting 8-10k quotes... 

Archived