The MT-07 Forum

Treat yourself to some power!

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

Hello all!

Guys and gals, it is time treat yourself to some performance upgrades! Our Mail In ECU Flash service is still available at our Holiday Sale price. Click here to order your ECU Flash Service today! https://2wheeldynoworks.com/shop/uncategorized/15-17-yamaha-fz07-mail-in-ecu-flashing-service/

Check out the latest FZ-07 to get a Yoshimura R77 Works Full Exhaust, ECU Flash and Dyno Tune by 2WDW below. Give us a call at 425-269-5332 or email us at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com to get yours today! 

FZ-07 Works R77 Full System.jpg

Fz07 Full Yosh.png

I rode my FZ07 with your flash and a Hindle full system today and it was awesome! Perfect throttle response, so much smoother than the factory map, and it pulls ferociously! I love it! Thanks so much! This was worth every dime!!!

IMG_7419 sm.jpg

15 hours ago, tag said:

I rode my FZ07 with your flash and a Hindle full system today and it was awesome! Perfect throttle response, so much smoother than the factory map, and it pulls ferociously! I love it! Thanks so much! This was worth every dime!!!

IMG_7419 sm.jpg

Would you please put up some pics of your tank? Top view, closer up, etc. Did you do that yourself?

Beemer

On 1/26/2018 at 1:56 PM, 2wheeldynoworks said:

Not a problem at all! We are happy you are enjoying your flashed ECU. =) 

Question: if I use Hindle’s noise reducer will I need a reflash or am I close enough? The Hindle is really loud! I love it but it might just bee too much!

Archived