The MT-07 Forum

When you have talent

faffi

Great for the kid, not really impressed with the bike, I dontlike copycat looks

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

My first impression was it looks like a tricked out TW200 but with ram air scoops and 'typical', split pipes. Not bad. I wish him all the best.

tw200.jpg

Beemer

I knew that kid looked familiar

banjoboy.gif

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

When I was 12 I was wrenching on my BMX in the driveway.  Usually after wrecking it and breaking/bending parts after doing something stupid and/or cool (depending on whether you're talking to my parents or my friends).

Cool story, cool kid.

9 hours ago, r1limited said:

Great for the kid, not really impressed with the bike, I dontlike copycat looks

What isn't copycat these days, when just about everything has been done already ❓ I have never seen anything quite like it, and it doesn't look like the tracker version I've seen based on the MT07, for instance. To me, the kid's work looks a bit like an TZ750 gone dirt track. I like it, and would like it regardless of the builder. That is was designed and partially made by a 12 yo is just mind-blowing. To me. Some will, obviously, disagree.

Archived