Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
cmill189

FS: axle/frame sliders, levers, tail light, rad guard

cmill189

All parts are from my 2016 FZ07 and purchased new by me. They all have roughly 6,000 miles, if that's important for you to know. If you'd like to see what any of the parts looked like installed, please let me know. Bike is silver/plurple.

Prices listed include USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA. Please PM me if you are outside of that area. 

My PayPal email is cmill189@gmail.com

My eBay user ID is cmill1154 if you'd like to look at my feedback.

Puig front and rear axle sliders: Essentially new condition. No marking or defects. These fit really well and blend in with the OEM aesthetics. $45 each or $80 for both.

y4mP-eFf6OZIv1VQCU71umlrEaYTEqio6j-G_kGxy4mFxlNAzCQhTzYZd-anipkKCzOwmc-rL7-11xTW

y4mXkhqBntwf-nZsSpZh66DWHfhYnpC9yVfh6d-a

Vagabond Motorsports frame sliders: Very good condition, only one very small imperfection, not sure what it's from. These are extremely well made and fit absolutely perfect. Does not require changing your engine mounting bolt like most other brands. I liked how they disappeared aesthetically into the bike. $75

y4mAjaO9YK_dyvFH-lWdzS9yZgYEHYwrbSIo704gy4m4zp3Nc2XDRyCYcEcvp9B_UXxtylhQTVUuOK3l

y4mWcRN_Q6qsaxp3lEqnBAnu08a1J5CC2_OtK89R

Shorty levers: All black including the adjusters. One small imperfection on the end of the clutch side. The anodizing is starting to discolor on the brake side. $20

y4mN3TqEE2fHc1XYyKbbDwmPmPi3jKPX99q400Gwy4mPj8RqaVeeFWa-Vx61tGb9i6khFI-pioDwmh31

y4maEo2PEz5Uqnm5P41a2n9z6ujHnohlg-WeAw-Z

Dieci83 aluminum radiator guard; I removed the sticker because it stuck out and looked stupid. Great condition. It fit well once I elongated the holes. The foam provided was also much too thick but I left a thin layer so it wouldn't vibrate. $50 

y4myeJs8zH1D9uN2jC_azM-zLDIZ8R1tSfzOwswhy4mCXdkGzgu7UpCfqNzPIIbPyFt1dFmtP3Zvyymu

TST Industries LED tail light with turn signals; smoked. Nearly new condition. Exceptional build quality and fit. Reuses the OEM grommets and hardware. WAAAY brighter than stock with various flashing options. Will come with the resistors they sent if you don't have a LED flasher. The photo below shows how bright the tail light is in daylight. The brake light is even brighter. $80

y4mnI5i9TDiDyhhqIVfhIPGMQhw6TQ42fiz3sDogy4mTmVNmZFfZYqitNHqcs3i7c0xYA9OYE95yqmpM

y4mEylHv_NrN2Y2QutASeuGLrm3S5c1uAucvLG_Ny4mE8q3J6p-ket9A8P9jnalhiFCFEnlkdy6EvRZG