shinyribs

Seat I.D.

shinyribs

Kind of a goofy video ( but the dude filming it is having fun), but the bike in this video has a pretty cool passenger seat. Does anyone know what it is? I've google'd around but found nothing. 

There's language in the video if stuff like that bothers you. 

sorkyah

Its an expanding tail bag that slips over the stock rear seat

Cant remember the maker

• Like 1

DewMan

Talk to @Beemer He's got one and can probably tell you what it is and where to get it. 👍

If I wasn't waiting for a Corbin Gunfighter I've ordered I'd have asked him myself.  I love the design.

Edited by DewMan
  • Like 1

Redstang4

Cycle guys tail bag

Its pretty damn nifty.  Waterproof too.  Hardly use it now with saddlebags but it never comes off the bike for me.  Easy additional storage that at worst adds extra cushion, not that I ever have a pasenger..

Luggage rack vs tail bags

• Like 3

Beemer

I do have one and it works fine. Of course it doesn't carry as much as some tail bags do but this was designed with convenience and looks in mind, that's why I bought one. I didn't want to have to attach a tail bag every time I thought I might need to use it and it zips up flat so that I don't always have to throw a leg over it when it's there and not being used. The main thing is it's always there and out of the way in case I unexpectedly need it. If I need more storage space than what it offers I'll just have to buy some soft side luggage and maybe a tank bag. I could still always get a bigger tail bag for longer trips if I wanted. (it would probably fit right over top this one) In a nutshell, if you aren't hauling a lot of stuff often this is a good, convenient solution. It's big enough you could carry a six pack of whateva, a bottle of rum and a pair of gloves and a kitten packed into the corner. 😉

• Like 1

shinyribs

Awesome. Thanks everyone!

I didn't see the typical straps in the video, so wasn't sure how it was made. So it just slips over the seat?  Found their website thanks to you all giving me their name, but no pics of the bottom side. 

Edit: Found this video

Edited by shinyribs

Beemer
3 minutes ago, shinyribs said:

Awesome. Thanks everyone!

I didn't see the typical straps in the video, so wasn't sure how it was made. So it just slips over the seat?  Found their website thanks to you all giving me their name, but no pics of the bottom side. 

Yepper, straps underneath!

• Like 1

Grip it & Rip it

At around 3:10 in that video when he says “a lil twisty action”... I don’t care what part of the country you’re in, those just aren’t twisties. They’re loooong gradual sweepers.

Beemer
3 hours ago, Grip it & Rip it said:

At around 3:10 in that video when he says “a lil twisty action”... I don’t care what part of the country you’re in, those just aren’t twisties. They’re loooong gradual sweepers.

Agreed and if I didn't know better I would've mistaken that place for Florida with those flat, sweeping curves. No wonder the sides of my tires still have that new tire look?! I bet 1731 - 3423 Alpine Road in the Bay area would take care of that. Anyone here ride that road? It looks like 8 miles of orgasmic twisties.

Grip it & Rip it

I do a lot of riding in that area, but somehow, I don’t think I’ve ever been on that road... I could be wrong though. I’m gonna have to check it out. That area is like disneyland for motorcyclists. I was just there on superbowl sunday and did nearly 200 miles of twisty shredding, it was a perfect day for riding- warm and little traffic.

Edited by Grip it & Rip it

stevebtx12

From reading this, I ordered the Fast Pack bag and I am very pleased with it, very functional and good quality.