The MT-07 Forum

Wanna try my Yamaha quiz?

faffi

Sorry about the speed. Searched around and found a setting I changed - hopefully you now have ten times as many seconds to play.

• Global Moderator

6872... couldnt remember the takeover brand or the rim difference

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I got over 18,000 half a day ago (but then again I knew all the answers), which is why I presume 20k is the max and only achieved by doing the test ultra quick. Since there is no login required, I again presume there is no accurate list of points scored, so everybody may be considered a winner. I've never made a quiz before, so I have a lot to learn before I get things they way they should be, unfortunately.

On 1/3/2018 at 2:39 PM, faffi said:

I got over 18,000 half a day ago (but then again I knew all the answers), which is why I presume 20k is the max and only achieved by doing the test ultra quick. Since there is no login required, I again presume there is no accurate list of points scored, so everybody may be considered a winner. I've never made a quiz before, so I have a lot to learn before I get things they way they should be, unfortunately.

I'm shocked and offended! ( 😉 ) Accurate list? Points scored? The way they should be? As is with the 'new way' people just have to show up and participate, stand still on the field and lose to be awarded a trophy. Heaven forbid we have to apply ourselves to achieve and feel good about ourselves. (what will 'they' think of next?!) 😌

Beemer

Archived