The MT-07 Forum

Puig Windscreen

Cruizin

I like riding without a screen.
Same here, but a screen is a plus when the cold weather hit your chest, and don't forget about all the bugs (if you live in the country). 

I like riding without a screen. It's why I bought a naked bike. Now, for long distance long day rides, I will probably just get an FJR-1300
Not the most cost effective option... but I like it!  8-)

• 2 weeks later...
I finally found a dealer for the larger Puig windshield for the FZ-07. http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=2351
Ohhhhh man how lucky for me! I live just down the road from Motovation Accessories in Austin TX.  I just contacted them and am going to pick up a Puig sport windscreen, they also said Rizoma will be coming out with a full line turn signals and lights.  Would @admin be interested on trying to set up a whole sale or forum sponsor?     

• Premium Member

I wonder if that means they are getting them in early. I have one on pre-order from them which they said would be sometime in September.

I was going to order from motovation as well but was told it won't be coming out until Sept. Did they verify that they had it in stock now?

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Powerbronze screen. No issue with ignition key. Disappointed with the tint. Looks like the color ran on the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived