The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Turkey!

onuro

Hi everyone,

This is Onur. Must not be common in this board but greeting from Turkey, Istanbul with my newly owned/little modded red FZ-07 (in here it's called MT-07).

10313088_10154668194560424_1046119495729641006_n.jpg?oh=52227eb09c43de22c3186afa11705816&oe=54C05BFE&__gda__=1418072808_782db6b24fa0bad594188d00f6f44c01

IMG_0235_zpse46ee2ab.jpg

You guys have some amazing tips and topics, hoping to participate where I feel fit in :)

Cheers!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to see some international members.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome onuro! It's exciting for us to have a new member from Turkey. Red is the fastest color, please vote for red here!

And we'll be happy to include your production number here!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hey onuro! Welcome, great to have you here. I see you upgraded your signals, I am sure people here would love to buy them from you. We are stuck with big orange pumpkins, I have Euro signals and they look a lot better. You should put them up for sale (with the relay) here  ;)

Great pictures by the way!

Thank you all for the warm greetings!

I can happily send my old signals to one of you guys in need for free plus shipping costs (I've cut some of their cables to reuse for installing the grip heater electric connection) all they need is electric cable extending and they're good to go :) Just let me know.

And I'll post my production number as soon as I find it out :)

Thanks!

• Global Moderator

Don't give them away for free, ask $50 plus shipping. That would be fair and you can buy something cool for your bike or take your partner out for a nice dinner!  :)

Archived