The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Torque on Demand

bornagainbiker

Nope. Previous one: 1. Raise 'torque' so it is in line with the number plate.   2. Raise 'on' so it is in line with front wheel centre.  3. Straighten up the 'FZ-07'. Any good?

Just do it! 

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
2 hours ago, robbo10 said:

Nope. Previous one: 1. Raise 'torque' so it is in line with the number plate.   2. Raise 'on' so it is in line with front wheel centre.  3. Straighten up the 'FZ-07'. Any good?

Like this?

torque-on-demand4.jpg.76cc2f6d106c23fae7788b4ddfc8ec81.jpg

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

Well, that's what I suggested. I like it, and thank you. I have only just noticed your logo at thd top of the page. Well done.

Just do it! 

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
2 hours ago, robbo10 said:

Well, that's what I suggested. I like it, and thank you. I have only just noticed your logo at thd top of the page. Well done.

Thanks, but now that I see the logo on the site, I'm not that taken with it.  I have submitted several revised designs for @Cruizin to choose from--hope he picks one of the new editions. LOL

Forum Logo is looking like thus in FireFox, IE, Chrome

Unless you are of course depecting what happens to the rear being burnt off and groudn down due to touque and wheely's for safety

Or purhaps this is what happens when you clutch it to much in third or keep blipping or never flashed and the engine braking has destroyed the rear

Logo.JPG

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
56 minutes ago, r1limited said:

Forum Logo is looking like thus in FireFox, IE, Chrome

Unless you are of course depecting what happens to the rear being burnt off and groudn down due to touque and wheely's for safety

Or purhaps this is what happens when you clutch it to much in third or keep blipping or never flashed and the engine braking has destroyed the rear

Logo.JPG

Picture this:

It's a warm summer evening near sunset, and you're strolling along a quiet suburban street, next to a low hedge.  When, out of nowhere, there's the roar of a Japanese mid-displacement twin, sporting a baffle-less Akrapovic exhaust.  You look over the hedge to see where this sweet howl is coming from, just in time to see the rider slide off the freshly ArmourAlled seat of his skyward pointing FZ-07.  You turn and watch in amazement as the riderless FZ wheelies past you, on the opposite side of the hedge, and disappears into the sunset.

That's one possible scenario to explain the origin of the above image, but the truth is--it's more likely a tail tidy gone terribly wrong.

4 minutes ago, bornagainbiker said:

Picture this:

It's a warm summer evening near sunset, and you're strolling along a quiet suburban street, next to a low hedge.  When, out of nowhere, there's the roar of a Japanese mid-displacement twin, sporting a baffle-less Akrapovic exhaust.  You look over the hedge to see where this sweet howl is coming from, just in time to see the rider slide off the freshly ArmourAlled seat of his skyward pointing FZ-07.  You turn and watch in amazement as the riderless FZ wheelies past you, on the opposite side of the hedge, and disappears into the sunset.

That's one possible scenario to explain the origin of the above image, but the truth is--it's more likely a tail tidy gone terribly wrong.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

15 hours ago, robbo10 said:

Ask Cruisin if you can have some more space. It's much too cramped up there.

Its difficult to to make suttle changes like that in the CSS in order to accomidate a few pixels.  One adjustment will throw off another  It can be done but with planning.  Kind of like porting a motor whe you realized Oh shet should nto of done that but in this case its reversable :).

Try envisioning a boat on the water going about 40 mph. with a ski rope attached and parallel to the water and leading back to a riderless pair of skis. That's kinda how I see this pic.

The work is good but I recommend putting a rider on the bike to make the pic complete.

Beemer

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
1 hour ago, Beemer said:

Try envisioning a boat on the water going about 40 mph. with a ski rope attached and parallel to the water and leading back to a riderless pair of skis. That's kinda how I see this pic.

The work is good but I recommend putting a rider on the bike to make the pic complete.

The original pic that we had with rider was one that I snagged from the net, so may have led to copyright issues.  My FZ modeled for this pic. 

Hey @Cruizin, as you have already mentioned, we may have to reach out to the members for a wheelie pic.

Archived