The MT-07 Forum

Fabbri Gen-X Sport Screen

craig9080

Hi Everyone,

I bought my FZ-07 last weekend and am having a blast, I actually have to take it in on Saturday for the 600 mile service already.  Anyway, I was poking around for a nice small windscreen to kick the wind off of my chest for the colder months, but being an incredibly vain (kidding) person i didn't want something too big and it needed to compliment the bike.  I stumbled on the Fabbri Gen-X Sport Screen on a few Euro forums and tried to find a US supplier but couldn't, so I emailed PJ's parts and they will have one to me next week for $96...and it coming from Italy.  I am pumped and cant wait to post pics and a small review when I get it.  If you want to check out the screen it can be found here: http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_125_675_810&products_id=5438&osCsid=38c726555c8681ca95fc552fb9b3b889

2014-10-04184829.jpg

2014-10-04184737.jpg

2014-10-04184704.jpg

2014-10-04184651.jpg

2014-10-04184644.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome craig9080! I like it and have added it to my candidates for my windscreen. Looking forward to your pics and review!

Illegitimi non carborundum

I order the Matte Black. I like the whole Mad Max look. If you check out the FZ-09 one it even is lopsided to account for the off center tach.

• Premium Member

That looks unique, it looks to be about the same height as my Yamaha flyscreen. Which I will state is a screen that is purely for aesthetics and clean up. It didn't change the aerodynamics of the bike in the slightest bit.

Everything went braap.

Screen came in yesterday, I installed it and commuted to work today with it. It kicks a small amount of wind off of my torso, but the real wind benefit is that when in a tuck. I will post pics this weekend

I will post some side pics of the shield when I get home.

As to the tail, I have Ryan's with these LEDs on it. Again, I will post later tonight.

• Premium Member

Can u take a side shot with the entire bike in view? I'm curious to see the profile :)

-Paulie

Can u take a side shot with the entire bike in view? I'm curious to see the profile :) 
-Paulie

Haha, my bad. I'll hit up round 3 when I get hone tomorrow.

What part of Georgia are you in. I'm in Canton. So you have the Ryan tail tidy with the turn signals from the guy on Ebay? How hard are they to install?
Thanks

What part of Georgia are you in. I'm in Canton. So you have the Ryan tail tidy with the turn signals from the guy on Ebay? How hard are they to install? Thanks

Turn signals are not very hard as long as you know how to solder and have the equipment. If you don't, you still have the option of using splice connectors...but I would still recommend keeping the stock connectors and soldering them onto the aftermarket LEDs. Hardware wise they are simpler than the stock ones, one bolt, one nut, and it's on.

Archived