The MT-07 Forum

New MotoGP class announced for 2018

pegasus46

Mugen Themed Honda Super Cub

Awesome, maybe pedros can win a championship :)

MugenThemeHondaCub.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

We have a set of classes of racing in Aus called bucket racing.

Rules are in many ways pretty loose but the engines must be watercooled 2 stroke less than 85cc, 2 stroke aircooled less than 100cc, 4 stroke aircooled max 200cc, 185cc,150cc or 125cc depending on number of valves, cooling or carb size. Other than that so long as it has 2 wheels in line and brakes you can do what you like. Usually raced on gokart tracks. It is so much you can't imagine.

My second last motorlite was a aluminium framed, carbon fibre sub frames, Honda cr85cc motored piece of insanity.Class is pretty much ruled by RS125 framed CR85 motored machines ( my last motorlite). The main bucket class ( superlite) is ruled by Honda H100's.

Cheap and insanely fun racing and VERY cheap.

Here is a pic that pretty much sums up the class. No tiny whippets on giant bikes here. It's in the rain as well just to spice things up. I'm not in this photo.

DSC_0210.JPG

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

You have no idea. I miss it so much...

No racing for sheep stations here...

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

I am glad I started this thread, it gets more and more interesting. It is more fun to go fast on a slow bike than slow on a fast bike.

Archived