The MT-07 Forum

Online U.S. SHAD Dealer? None found locally.

DewMan

• Premium Member

Other than direct from SHAD, where full MSRP prices and ~$90 shipping are higher than I'd prefer to pay, is anyone aware of a reputable SHAD dealer who might have at least a minimal discount and better shipping prices? The shadonline's 5% code I've heard about doesn't even cover the shipping costs.

Considering the quality reputation of SHAD products I wasn't expecting it to be that hard to find a dealer.  But I think their less than stellar inventory controls have put off some retailers. I've used google but not having any luck finding them online.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Not sure what you're looking  for, but I did an Ebay search for "Shad luggage", and a bunch of stuff popped up - lots of it with free shipping.  Not sure how the prices compare, though, they may be adding the shipping costs into the price.

Good luck and hope you find what you want.

Some light reading for you on the shad e48 saddlebags.  As far as the shadonline dealer, I did not have a positive experiance. Long story very short it took a rediculous 2ish months to get them after purchase, while they took the money out of my account immediately after I clicked confirm purchase.

My thoughts on the e48 bags

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Redstang4 said:

Some light reading for you on the shad e48 saddlebags.  As far as the shadonline dealer, I did not have a positive experiance. Long story very short it took a rediculous 2ish months to get them after purchase, while they took the money out of my account immediately after I clicked confirm purchase.

My thoughts on the e48 bags

Thanks for the response Redstang4. It's much appreciated. Your experience is like some other's I've read where their website says "ships in 24-48hrs" and then it's magically back ordered once you submit your order. It's too bad their Customer Service isn't as nice as their bags. I'm wanting to get some hardside cases (SH36s) since they're big enough to hold an XXL helmet in each one and mounting hardware isn't distracting, when not using the cases, with quick  lockable mount & release of the cases as well.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

For those who are interested, SHAD Customer service, at least here in the United States, is totally useless. shadonline.com "Customer Service "couldn't tell me if the 3P mounting kit was even in stock or not when I offered to pick them in at their distributorship in Miami to save the excessive shipping charges.

Long story short I ended up getting them at the best price from Amazon.co.uk. Shipping was free and I saved almost $200 over the cost from shadonline.com in Miami.

Clutch.thumb.jpg.832f0956a5c93af1a1151cdc9910b0a5.jpg

brake_side.thumb.jpg.6473b4d8e4461968d6f543ac90b43527.jpg

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Archived