Sign in to follow this  
stefano225

Hello from PA

stefano225
Well I got my bike in rapid red in august and put little over 1000 miles and loving every mile so far :).Upgrades include oes frame and axle sliders,shorty adjustable levers (24.00 dollars chinese so far so good).fz07brakelever_zpsaf8ddef5.jpgfz07framesliders_zps35a9aa8a.jpg
  • Like 2

hippiebikerchick
Welcome stefano225! You made a good color choice! Rapid red is the fastest color according to our poll. Vote here!

Illegitimi non carborundum

mjh937
I like the levers, and the color (of course). What is the tab on the throttle? I have not seen one of those before.

biker2014
I like the levers, and the color (of course). What is the tab on the throttle? I have not seen one of those before.
If my eyes are correct i think it says 'cramp buster'. Never seen or heard of them before either

Guru
Cramp buster lol, new to me too.

Welcome @stefano225, great to have you on board! :)

stefano225
Thanks for the welcome, the reason I got red is,that was the first bike my dealer had in stock and I like red anyway so that was a win win situation,the tab on the throttle is exactly what the name says to help with numbing hand since I got carpel tunnel that helps a lot on long rides,it allows me to extend my fingers while keeping throttle open.Next I might try this http://www.ebay.com/itm/280743480442?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 anybody got any experience with them?