The MT-07 Forum

Tapatalk issues...

SlowGroove

Does anyone else use Tapatalk to access this forum?  I seem to be having issues with that app getting to content from this forum, and was wondering if anyone else was also getting error codes when trying to read from FZ07.org?  I keep getting a 2209 error code.

FB72023B-AE04-4437-A37A-313EFE61B1D6.png

• Premium Member

I have been emailing the administrator about this same issue..... Never heard back, guess I got my answer.... 😐

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

Its not a functional feature on this forum.  Instead use HipHopSkipAlot Talk ;)

Its a non working feature in this forum

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

I'll try deleting "Tapatalk".... Hopefully r1limited is right- Tapatalk was kind of cumbersome anyway.....

• Premium Member

It was kicked to the curb...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

1 hour ago, cornerslider said:

I'll try deleting "Tapatalk".... Hopefully r1limited is right- Tapatalk was kind of cumbersome anyway.....

YOu doubt the Master?

Dear gosh were is this world going ;)

Tapatalk is no longer needed. With old fashioned forum software, Tapatalk was needed to read forums on your phone. 

But forum admins hated Tapatalk because they are very intrusive and there are some serious security concerns.

So, I switched this forum over to a new software that is 100% phone freindly and Tapatalk is no longer needed.

You can upload pics with your phone, post, read, adjust user settings. Everything you need to do on the forum can be done with your smart phone. 

Tapatalk is old and not needed anymore. 

10 hours ago, cornerslider said:

I have been emailing the administrator about this same issue..... Never heard back, guess I got my answer.... 😐

What emall address are you using? I have not gotten any emails about this on over a month and I replied to the ones that I got. 

Keep in mind, this is a free forum and I work a normal job, spend time with family. Im not on here more than 2 hours a day. 

10 hours ago, r1limited said:

Its not a functional feature on this forum.  Instead use HipHopSkipAlot Talk ;)

Its a non working feature in this forum

It wasn't a feature. It was an outside 3 rd party phone app that allowed people to use an app to read forums. It just isn't needed anymore. 

1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

It wasn't a feature. It was an outside 3 rd party phone app that allowed people to use an app to read forums. It just isn't needed anymore. 

Thats what I said :)

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, Cruizin said:

What emall address are you using? I have not gotten any emails about this on over a month and I replied to the ones that I got. 

Keep in mind, this is a free forum and I work a normal job, spend time with family. Im not on here more than 2 hours a day. 

I thank you for making this site what it is. I totally understand how much of your time it must take. I wasn't upset, just confused? I contacted you twice via "messenger" on this site, not via email. No worries, I'm glad to know it wasn't it wasn't some technology failure on my end (which I'm used to).......Keep up great work on the one forum that I visit almost daily 😊

@cornerslider - that’s actually where my original question came from. Thought I was having a “user” error, and not familiar enough with Tapatalk to figure out what was wrong. I do agree, the new forum software makes Tapatalk obsolete, and since it’s overboard for what I used it for (which is really to have an app to access this forum), it wasn’t a difficult decision to just delete it and move on.

@Cruizin - the new software is great. The only “glitch” I’ve found is in iOS Safari - if you move from one tab containing the forum to another, and then back again - the content doesn’t display unless you reload the whole page. Not sure though if this is a forum issue, or more likely an iOS issue - as the latest iOS build seems to have other glitches that haven’t been addressed yet. 

I know life demands leave leave little time to admin a forum, but I’m thankful you’re willing to do it. This forum has been invaluable for me to have a place to search and find answers to newbie odd-ball questions. 

Archived