The MT-07 Forum

Motorcycle Violence and Abuse

r1limited

I have been on the hunt for a project bike, in my quest I have found there are a vast amount of catagories I would classify as Motorcycle Abusers.  There are many sub-catgories of these types as I will explain IMO.

First the IMA Mechanic Motorcycle violent abuser

This is the guy who says IMA mechanic and do my own work this bike is maticulasly maintained, when you look at it your like wanting to cut the nads of the moron form treating such a bike like trash.  Leaving it in the lements to rot

The Oh I collect these beauties Motorcycle abuse

These are poser who baught a bike and cannot or does not know the gift it is, like a 74 RD350, leaking out, flat tires, seeping disc brake OH THE IN HIMANITY

This week end I was close to capping two individuals for such abuse, 1973 XS650 looking like a ........ I cannot talk about it  A 1974 RD350 with some really good equipment on it to be molested to a point of....... I cried

A FT500 Ascot, with a frozen engine because the rain of WA was forced down its throught  IT WAS, WAS W-A-T-E-R B-O-A-R-D-E-D  and tortured....

I am wanted to take them all I could have saved more, if I only had the time, the money or sold that ring my rolex my wife... Oh the horror, the nightmares

I hate it when people have no idea what they have.  I had a conversation once with a guy about this.  He said its a tool,, I said ya so is my pecker and I was that every night

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Maybe you can start an abused, neglected and abandoned motorcycle foundation.  I think Sally Struthers may be looking for work.  Or maybe Sarah McLachlan, she's easier to look at....

Just 23 cents a day can change a motorcycle's future.  Won't you help?

9 hours ago, rider said:

Maybe you can start an abused, neglected and abandoned motorcycle foundation.  I think Sally Struthers may be looking for work.  Or maybe Sarah McLachlan, she's easier to look at....

Just 23 cents a day can change a motorcycle's future.  Won't you help?

...or you could create a special 12 Step group called Motorcycle Abusers Anonymous

"Hi my name is Bob and I am a motorcycle abuser. I feel terrible but everytime I see a really nice bike I just have to buy it knowing full well I'm just going to screw it up."

There are two ways to see this:

1) It is my thing, I paid for it and hence I am entitled to do whatever I want with it!

2) We share a common planet with a limited amount of resources, hence are obliged to treat everything and everybody with respect and dignity

Personally, I have a leg in both camps. But if somebody needs to abuse, I'd rather it be a thing rather than a living creature. #metoo puts on the map the abusive nature of humans in general and a bunch of men in particular, but that's generally peanuts compared to much graver abuse taking place all over the globe. Wonder why I despise humanity? At least there are individuals to respect!

Am I enough off topic now? 😄

25 minutes ago, faffi said:

There are two ways to see this:

1) It is my thing, I paid for it and hence I am entitled to do whatever I want with it!

2) We share a common planet with a limited amount of resources, hence are obliged to treat everything and everybody with respect and dignity

Personally, I have a leg in both camps. But if somebody needs to abuse, I'd rather it be a thing rather than a living creature. #metoo puts on the map the abusive nature of humans in general and a bunch of men in particular, but that's generally peanuts compared to much graver abuse taking place all over the globe. Wonder why I despise humanity? At least there are individuals to respect!

Am I enough off topic now? 😄

Them BASTIDS

Kitten.gif

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

12 hours ago, faffi said:

Personally, I have a leg in both camps. But if somebody needs to abuse, I'd rather it be a thing rather than a living creature..

But people name their motorcycles.  They call them a "she".  Motorcycles sleep in the garage while the cars and boats sleep outside.  Every motorcycle I've ever ridden has a different personality.  They have their moods.  Motorcycles are people, too.

I'm calling Sarah McLachlan right now...

5 minutes ago, rider said:

But people name their motorcycles.  They call them a "she".  Motorcycles sleep in the garage while the cars and boats sleep outside.  Every motorcycle I've ever ridden has a different personality.  They have their moods.  Motorcycles are people, too.

I'm calling Sarah McLachlan right now...

You get me ✌️

5 hours ago, crsnhppr said:

I named my bike “the filthy whore” and treat it like one .

I hope she gives you clap 😄

8 hours ago, faffi said:

Why would anyone call their motorcycle anything else than "it"?1f644.png

Shhhhhhhh!  She'll hear you!

Archived