Sign in to follow this  
rweakley

M4+Sena

rweakley

Owners speak up!!!  If you use both of these, how well do they work together?  Can people hear you when you're on a phone call/intercom?  Can you hear your music?  I use s-plugs, which are like earplugs and earbuds combined.  So I think I'll be fine with the hearing on my end, but I occasionally talk to people with the Sena.  I know these exhausts are supposed to be very loud.  Has anyone used the stage 2 baffle/dB killer?  If so, what kind of difference did it make?

r1limited

WHAT?
Speak Louder
THIS LOUD PIPES SAFES LIVES IS KILLIN ME

rider

I have a Yoshimura full exhaust and when using a Sena 20s on a phone call people tell me they can't tell I'm on the bike, even at highway speeds (70 - 85ish). Maybe a little background noise, but nothing annoying.  I do have to wear earbuds for anything over maybe 40 mph, the speakers are ok below that.  My wife has 5he same setup except for a Two Brothers full exhaust with the same results.

sniperelite

It's the wind noise that's the most interfering factor, at +60mph speeds it's getting difficult to talk to eachother. listening to music is fine  even with the standard speakers at those speeds.

alexlj92

Your helmet also plays a factor if it is a quiet helmet then you're less likely to have noise interference from wind or the exhaust.

I have a sena 30k with a bell star helmet and M4 exhaust without the baffle in (really loud) and dont have any issues with the mic or people saying they cant hear me. If anything they say im yelling. But I also use bose ear buds with my sena rather than the supplied speakers.