The MT-07 Forum

Amazing New Wrench

bornagainbiker

Hory Crap, I saw that on QVC, I was like wammo this is better than Oxi-Clean

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I'm ecstatic, it even comes with *PRE OPENED ENDS* to spare me the trouble!  😵  What will they think of next?!

Beemer

• Premium Member

With free 3pc 7/32 kit of Allen key, box wench, and socket 😁

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

4 hours ago, Thrasherg said:

I believe they even sell a left handed version!! 😀

Damn it, I was hoping for an ambidextrous version

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker

Yes folks, I couldn't believe it either, but it's really true.  This amazing technological wonder can be yours for the low, low price of $19.95--order yours today--while quantities last!!!

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

1 hour ago, rider said:

Guys, all you have to do is flip your wrench over.  A little trick I learned years ago.

You'e welcome.

BOOOOOOO!     GRINCH!

Beemer

2 hours ago, bornagainbiker said:

Yes folks, I couldn't believe it either, but it's really true.  This amazing technological wonder can be yours for the low, low price of $19.95--order yours today--while quantities last!!!

I just bought every family member not just 1 but 2 of them for Christmas. Boy oh boyardee are they gonna love me! 

Beemer

14 minutes ago, Beemer said:

I just bought every family member not just 1 but 2 of them for Christmas. Boy oh boyardee are they gonna love me! 

I will not say what I just found and where

bruin-my-workbench-playset--EB89CFEE.zoom.jpg

Archived