The MT-07 Forum

hello from Hamilton ON Canada

stack34

i have a 2016 which i absolutely love. I just could not get enough riding time to enjoy this bike. Seemed like it was all i wanted to do. Ufortunately now it is all tucked away for the winter. i hope to do and air breather and exhaust in the spring. 

Welcome, had the same thing last fall for me.  had just a couple months on it.  Have fun, with the winter foreplay and again welcome

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

You can still ride: 

It also helps relieve Parked Motorcycle Syndrome 

maxresdefault (1).jpg

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Welcome! I know there are some gamers on the forum so does anyone know of any good motorcycle games out there that can help pass the time? Either that or if a bank account allows for it, a used, dedicated dirt bike is always fun in the snow. 

Beemer

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
1 hour ago, Beemer said:

Welcome! I know there are some gamers on the forum so does anyone know of any good motorcycle games out there that can help pass the time? Either that or if a bank account allows for it, a used, dedicated dirt bike is always fun in the snow. 

Yes dirt bikes are fun in the snow, and with some sheet metal screws carefully applied to the tire knobs, they're not bad on ice either. 

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Enjoy making those mods and plenty of info on this forum to help you spend your money.

Archived