The MT-07 Forum

Follow this topic/thread, I got the lowdown on Black Friday

Cruizin

As some of the old timers here will attest, we are pretty good at finding bike related black friday deals before they sell out. 

Click "follow" this thread. This year the vendors and a couple retailers have some good stuff planned for both BF and Cyber Mon. 

Following a thread means you get notifications when a thread updates. You can unfollow after Black Friday or any anytime easily. 

As tradition, I post deals in this thread and we also ask others to post deals they find as well. This annual thread has created some killer christmas lists for FZ-MT owners ea year. 

Follow this thread by clicking follow-above right of this post/thread. Must be logged in of course. 

Share it to whatever social media fz07 group, choose yours bottom left this thread.

Oh Yeah, this is for real. Last year this forum bought entire inventory out on a couple SKU's from a large online retailer. 

Some of the best deals go in a matter of hours, adjust notification settings to get email on Black Friday as I will be contributing to this thread too. 🇺🇸

I just drop hints like

Psst Bell Helmits are 50% off at Revzilla

-- Is that a hint Dad

-- Well no but just saying

--What else is on sale

-- Well I do need gloves, boots, :)

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Well, we drop hints by posting the sale and price and link to buy before the sale item sells out. Last year we found a hidden sale on motorcycle stands front and rear for dirt cheap and we all bought the entire stock from the retailer in two days flat. 

Be sure to follow this thread, folks.   There will be some great deals. 

You can follow any thread by clicking on the "follow" button, on the top right of any thread.  Then you will get notified via email when people respond. The day before Black Friday, I will start posting deals and I will post them all weekend and thru Cyber Monday. 

Yes, I am already hearing from retailers. 

1 hour ago, Forsche said:

I don't think my wallet is ready for this... Hopefully there is some deals on riding jackets.

LOL!  I share the concern, but am also excited to see what may pop up.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
14 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Ok, the Revzilla deals are out !! Get em before they sell out!

https://www.revzilla.com/black-friday-motorcycle-deals

DE7C6415-73B7-48AC-AA19-39A8FDBB0C1E.jpeg

is that a banner ad or a list of all stuff @Cruizin?? even my eyes cant pick up what that's supposed to say

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

11 hours ago, sorkyah said:

is that a banner ad or a list of all stuff @Cruizin?? even my eyes cant pick up what that's supposed to say

I got called into work, so had to try and make a jpg of their black friday page on my phone. It didn't work so well 😏

Archived