The MT-07 Forum

barend mirrors

phanomenal07

are there any barend mirrors that actually fit the fz? i just bought one and it makes the throttle stick. i been trying to research some but it seems everyone of them need to be modded a lil to fit. 

Well, you always have to buy extra things to go along with the mirrors if you don't want a ghetto fit.  Such as rhinomoto bar ends specifically taylored for CRG products.  Or CRG adapters that are bit more cheap janky, unfinished looking but they still do their job.

The only way you can buy something willy nilly and get it to fit is if you plan on changing out the handlebars and doing it that way.  But then... that's not willy nilly.

And if you go the expensive route like Rizoma, you usually have no choice but the get new handlebars or the very least, push in all controls and handles.  Rizoma mirrors clamps are much larger than something like CRG.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Will the crg hindsight Ls fit on the left side? I’m starting to think the right side can just stay stock lol

They sell left side and right side separately.

As far those go, you can always try the cut copper pipe DIY mod to get those to fit.  A few people have done it and seems to work out.  You should be able to find a topic about it on the tech section.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Archived