pattonme

Special Nitron group-buy

pattonme

If we can get about a 12-15 orders together (fz09, fj09, fz07, frankly any bike) I can offer even better pricing - at least another 5% off.
Orders need to follow the same format as my Holiday offering. If not on this forum, email info@forks-by-matt.com to get a quote and payment needs to be rendered by end of month. All referral rewards per the Holiday post are in effect.

Any Nitron product is eligible - shocks and their fork cartridge kits. All shocks will come with the Gray/Titanium spring unless you specifically request the 'light blue'.

mjh937

I just ordered a Nitron shock.  Is anyone else getting in on this great deal?

pattonme

if we could get multiple orders at the same time that discount will surpass 20pct and hopefully hit 25.

mjh937

Come on guys, get in on the deal and save me some more money 😛.

If you don't you will just have to find out what you missed out on after I post my review. 

Zephyr

@pattonme Suspension upgrade is my next "to-do" item.  I have read a lot of threads, but would like some personal interaction on what would be a good fit for me.  If things look right, then I'd be in on this deal.

pattonme

call your Ducati friends. Your Triumph riding associates, your estranged mother-in-law's basement-dwelling son on his clapped out SRAD GSXR. Everybody can get in on the deal - except their discount is 4% less than forum members. The deadline was a 'soft' one. I just didn't want to drag this into Christmas/New Years holiday and have delivery time go way up.

I need 9 more orders to make the numbers.