The MT-07 Forum

What headlight bulb to buy

phanomenal07

I used these. Also note this is a 2 bulb kit I have 2 bikes I installed 1 in each. I also prefer a color temp around 6000k. The light pattern came out perfect also.

https://www.amazon.com/Auxbeam-headlights-Headlight-Headlights-Conversion/dp/B01L1NLQZ2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1510443109&sr=8-6&keywords=auxbeam+H4

I got these for the accessory light. I couldn't find just a single bulb they come in a 10 pack. I'm sure I'll use one in something else.

https://www.amazon.com/Yorkim-Generation-Interior-Replacement-10/dp/B00JRE38EA/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1510443242&sr=1-4&keywords=T10+LED+bulb

I won a Cyclops bulb in a forum contest many moons ago so I have to say, get a Cyclops. Kidding, they are a nice bulb so far, two years, six months and still lighting up morons on the streets, keeping me safe. 😁 

I got the 3800 so the cops are OK with it since Florida law doesn't like any front facing lights being in the blue spectrum. 

Beemer

In Extreme cases

MS_headstrap_1_1.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 1 month later...

I have been incredibly happy with a sylvania silver star ultra in my bike. I have used LEDs in some of my cars before and never like the way it throws the light. Bright as heck tho. Not discouraging LED at all. Just thought id mention a good halogen option if you wanted to stay with a traditional bulb. I run them in my 13 focus ST and about to pop some in my 07 accent. I like em that much :)

• Premium Member

Super pleased with the Cyclops.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator

I am another happy Cyclops customer.  You will need to re-aim your headlight, but that is easy to do. 

Archived