Sign in to follow this  
phanomenal07

What headlight bulb to buy

phanomenal07

I need a brighter headlight bulb and don’t know what to get. Any recommendation?

CarGuy7a

I used these. Also note this is a 2 bulb kit I have 2 bikes I installed 1 in each. I also prefer a color temp around 6000k. The light pattern came out perfect also.

https://www.amazon.com/Auxbeam-headlights-Headlight-Headlights-Conversion/dp/B01L1NLQZ2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1510443109&sr=8-6&keywords=auxbeam+H4

I got these for the accessory light. I couldn't find just a single bulb they come in a 10 pack. I'm sure I'll use one in something else.

https://www.amazon.com/Yorkim-Generation-Interior-Replacement-10/dp/B00JRE38EA/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1510443242&sr=1-4&keywords=T10+LED+bulb

Beemer

I won a Cyclops bulb in a forum contest many moons ago so I have to say, get a Cyclops. Kidding, they are a nice bulb so far, two years, six months and still lighting up morons on the streets, keeping me safe. 😁 

I got the 3800 so the cops are OK with it since Florida law doesn't like any front facing lights being in the blue spectrum. 

r1limited

In Extreme cases

MS_headstrap_1_1.jpg

Bigturbomax

I have been incredibly happy with a sylvania silver star ultra in my bike. I have used LEDs in some of my cars before and never like the way it throws the light. Bright as heck tho. Not discouraging LED at all. Just thought id mention a good halogen option if you wanted to stay with a traditional bulb. I run them in my 13 focus ST and about to pop some in my 07 accent. I like em that much :)

Mr.Puss

Super pleased with the Cyclops.

mjh937

I am another happy Cyclops customer.  You will need to re-aim your headlight, but that is easy to do.