The MT-07 Forum

Even fours can sound good

faffi

Sure they can, I love the sound of an inline-4 when it has a good can on it. I spilled a little coffee on my chin when the commentator said these bikes can reach speeds UP TO 150 mph.; knowing stock bikes these days regularly, go well over that.

Beemer

Nothing like a 4 banger hitting the cam.  The R1 turns into a Chupacabra/Tasmanian Devil Evil Beast at 10.5 to 12

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Beemer, I believe 150 was meant for Laguna Seca. It was also said somewhere in the video that they did 170 tops speed, which is about right. That is very fast without a fairing, you do feel the pressure.

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
6 hours ago, r1limited said:

Nothing like a 4 banger hitting the cam.  The R1 turns into a Chupacabra/Tasmanian Devil Evil Beast at 10.5 to 12

Yes, there is something about that savage howl of a high revving four--gives me chills.

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

16 hours ago, faffi said:

Beemer, I believe 150 was meant for Laguna Seca. It was also said somewhere in the video that they did 170 tops speed, which is about right. That is very fast without a fairing, you do feel the pressure.

I understood him, I took what he said out of context to make a funny but apparently I didn't make it obvious that I was doing so or were we on different wave lengths? Anyway, thanks for the video, it was cool.

Beemer

^^^^ Some peepoles kids!!! Man sumptimes ist impossible to get a laugh.
Besides 170 at laguna on a SBK well only da aliens can achieve such blithe as mere mortals (Back of da packers) could only have wet dreams over such feats. The odd thng is of all the tracks I have been on up and down commifornia, I have never been on Laguna, but I have watched many, many, many races on them hills over the years.....

Next year will be the game changer, next year twice I hopes...... but in a cage :(

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

In anyone's defense, without seeing that little twinkle in someones eye, that little grin in the corner of a mouth, it is sometimes hard to know when someone is joking about something unless they outright say they are making a joke.

Beemer

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
4 hours ago, Beemer said:

In anyone's defense, without seeing that little twinkle in someones eye, that little grin in the corner of a mouth, it is sometimes hard to know when someone is joking about something unless they outright say they are making a joke.

Yes, a lot can get lost in the translation to text on a screen. :D

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

26 minutes ago, bornagainbiker said:

Yes, a lot can get lost in the translation to text on a screen. :D

I am so but hurt 🤓
I mean really I am 😈

Oh Ya I find the written varneckular well written 👁️

Archived