The MT-07 Forum

Oops another DUC crash

r1limited

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/motorcycles/news/a28989/ducati-superbike-dropped-whoops/

OK Caption this

Picture is priceless really, look at the faces of all the folks

landscape-1510326378-ducati-v4-panigale-dropped-eicma-1-1200x800.jpg

Ducati recently announced the next generation of superbike, the 1,103-cc four-cylinder-powered screamer known as the Panigale V4. The 2018 bike usurps the iconic Panigale 1299 for the throne of Ducati's top superbike, and the limited-edition Speciale comes from the blueprint of a MotoGP bike, featuring a suit of electronic control measures, titanium racing exhaust, an exclusive paint scheme, and 226 horsepower—making it most powerful prooduction superbike in the world.

The price tag would be a negotiation with your dealer, but the base Panigale V4 is expected to run around $25,000. One of only 1,500 planned Panigale V4 Speciales will bleed you for more like $50,000. After a low-key unveiling in Italy, the bike is making its grand public debut at the EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, and reviewers are wondering if it could be the best superbike of 2018.

Unfortunately, it looks like someone managed to knock over one of Ducati's new elite machines at EICMA. A photo posted to Twitter shows the bike laying on its side, a rather distraught looking woman and frustrated man standing next to it, and more than a few gaping mouths in the crowd. The tweet jokes that someone "started the world's first Panigale V4 Speciale deal!"

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Girl

It molested me,

Guy walking up

Its desigend to do that

Guy in Back

You mean like this

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

And the motor is illegal for racing.  Hey, lets give a bigger motor to the non racers.  Makes so much sense....

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

On 11/11/2017 at 12:05 PM, blackout said:

And the motor is illegal for racing.  Hey, lets give a bigger motor to the non racers.  Makes so much sense....

It also seems to me the technology for h.p. is blowing' the doors off the technology for safety gear. If you have a 200 h.p. or more bike don't bother asking what will keep you safe before you go out on your 200+ mph. ride on the freeway, just request a last meal.

Beemer

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

It also seems to me the technology for h.p. is blowing' the doors off the technology for safety gear. If you have a 200 h.p. or more bike don't bother asking what will keep you safe before you go out on your 200+ mph. ride on the freeway, just request a last meal.

I have to dig up and article.  HP is not the factor it is speed and distance.  The Vs was done with Textile vs Leather, vs underarmor vs poser I gots a mohok on vs berkensocks and T's

Well of course the last two are fake but I bet there are crash dummies willing to testify

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

So then you agree with me.

I agree with the fact speed and distance is the contributing factor, HP has nothign to do with it.  It dont matter how you get to 200 MPH no matter what the HP getting off at 200 is going to hurt and your gear is the deciding factor on if you walk away with half an ass or all your ass :)

Thats what I am agreeing with and for the record I will argue that too :)

5 hours ago, Beemer said:

So you confirmed your agreement, that's even better.

NO I agree that the agreement was agreed on based on my being right, that is agreed

Archived