The MT-07 Forum

Another other another contender

r1limited

Man this some bad ass stuff coming from India

Got to admit th elines and style are pretty cool

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/auto/bikes/royal-enfield-unveils-interceptor-int-650-and-continental-gt-650/articleshow/61557523.cms

Interceptor.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

As long as it's not a Honda.  Honda almost killed John McGuiness and Guy Martin.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

20 minutes ago, blackout said:

As long as it's not a Honda.  Honda almost killed John McGuiness and Guy Martin.

Honda is like chevy in Nascar they just suck 😁

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Chassis was designed by a serious chassis designer who knows his stiff. Still it is still long straight frame pipe runs and will prob flex a fair bit.

Nice retro styling if you like that sort of thing.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

I actually think this company that has purchased Royal Enfield  (Eicher Motors) actually the subsidery Royal Enfield India also owned by Eicher has done a great job keeping to the Royal Enfield Design.  The image is the original Interceptor

RoyalEnfield-Original.jpg

2 hours ago, faffi said:

I have a `53 sitting in the garage waiting for some serious TLC.

PICS or it never happened :)

"PICS or it never happened"

If you use a flash on british paint that old it will disintegrate . ( nitrocelluose paint if I remember )...

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Nice looking, simple, old school design but the question is, can they service their bikes in your area and how readily available are parts for it? 

Beemer

There are Royal Enfield shops around the US.  I have see a couple in the PNW running around

https://royalenfield.com/usa/

Archived