Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

Deal alert! Bell Star Helmets up to 50% off!

Cruizin

On sale for $249 usually $500 ! 

bell_star_pace_helmet_black_white_detail bell_star_rsd_blast_helmet_red_black_det

Revzilla just put Bell Star helmets on a mega sale. These are awesome freakin helmets full of features, safety and comfortable. Great designs and up to five different sizes. I'm getting a size large.

The sale page is located here https://www.revzilla.com/bell-star-helmets?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11/05/2017_Bell_Olympia_holiday2018&utm_term=Inside Line | Combined#v2-page=1&page_size=96&sort=featured&tab=on_sale&implicit_facets[]=609

RSTX

That is a great deal. I have the Bell Star Spectre. Good helmet. I've found the Bell Revolver Evo on Amazon for $129. Amazon Bell Revolver Evo  That is $70 off the $199 msrp. I also own a Revolver Evo. It is not as nice as the Star but I keep it as a passenger/backup. I wore it for my motorcycle safety course because I could raise the entire front making it easier to hear the instructor and for better airflow. 

• Like 1

Boe

I have the Bell Star in matte black and I love it. It was the most comfortable Intermediate oval helmet that i could find for my head. It also had the best peripheral vision for me compared to others I had tried on. My favorite thing about it is how easy it is to swap face shields. Definitely recommend it and at this price i'm considering picking up another one in a different color.

r1limited

Very Noisy and windy, at least the first gens were

Cruizin
On 11/6/2017 at 12:58 PM, r1limited said:

Very Noisy and windy, at least the first gens were

These are not the old first gen Star helmets. These replaced the RS-1 helmets and they rock. And the 50% off sale above is still going

• Like 1

r1limited

I need a new helmet too