The MT-07 Forum

2017 holiday pricing 11/10-28 with referral incentives

pattonme

All orders placed and $200 deposit (think of it as lay-away) paid during this period will enjoy the following discounts:

• Cartridge installation labor is reduced from $85 to $50.
  • Paypal fees reduced from 3% to 2%.
  • Shipping (CONUS) capped at $20 (cartridges/shocks), and $30 (forks)

Black Friday Teaser - watch this space on 11/20

TERMS
I don't charge sufficient margin nor have the turnover to absorb cancelled aftermarket orders and get stuck with inventory. (eg. eating just one cancelled shock was 4 months of profit) Therefore I can NOT place your order with my suppliers unless the order is paid in full. At which point you must stand for delivery unless you/I can arrange an alternate buyer. Then I am happy to refund all monies less any spring-swap costs (eg. you ordered a 105N/mm spring but replacement buyer needs a 95). Shock springs are generally $80-100.

I ask that you pay in full by 12/15. Any order left unpaid by 12/31 will be cancelled and deposits refunded. Please be aware that shock manufacturers and European in particular tend to take long holiday breaks. Realistically your order needs to be in by 11/30 to have any chance of receiving your item by year's end.

Method
PM with your (paypal) email address and the following details.

• weight in riding gear
  • weight of luggage/passenger if ridden with frequently
  • primary use (street, some trackday, lots of trackday/race)

I suggest a Plano SE 1014212 or Condition1 #759 or similar case of around 40x12x4 size to ship forks, properly packed. Do NOT throw away the cardboard outer box - UPS will charge extra for items that aren't cartons. US Postal Service doesn't care though. A 6x6x36 box can also work, as well the Fedex/USPS triangular mailing tubes. It is important to protect the legs from each other and to take measures to keep the contents from sliding around. It's far more important to stabilize the ends instead of the worrying about filling the middle of the container.

Please insure/declare your forks for at least $600 and mark signature-required. I have yet to suffer any thefts but would rather not deal with that hassle. I have a UPS account, so if you'd like to save on shipping and want useful tracking (US Postal Service does an iffy job) I can provide either a label (need accurate dimensions and weight) or can provide my shipper number at time of drop-off and invoice you separately.

Referral Incentive
I offer Andreani, Ohlins, K-Tech, Nitron, JRI, Wilbers, Hyperpro, and Matris for any supported make/model of bike. 

Tell your friends, (even the ones that *gasp* don't ride Yamaha) and make sure they mention your forum handle in the RFQ email sent to info@forks-by-matt.com and I'll send you $20 for every paid (shock/cartridge) transaction with no limit. Orders from non-forum members will have their discounts shaved 4% (eg. 13 -> 9), however. For something like the Ohlins shock ($575 MSRP), think of it as you are pocketing the difference between forum and guest pricing. If your referrals are high dollar (>$1000) then it'll be $30 each.

You have to be a member of this forum as of 10/31/2017 to participate in the referral program.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived