The MT-07 Forum

West Texas Dweller

Rodney Miller

Rodney Miller

Picked up a used 2015 FZ-07 with 3700 miles on Thursday. The test ride sealed the deal I'm pretty sure I was cackling the whole time I was riding it. haha I rode a F3I 600 about 12 years ago then life happened. In September I decided to ease back into riding after taking a prolonged break from competitive strongman. Dumbly bought a Ninja 300 brand new and about 2 months later was severely regretting it. This FZ popped up and was an incredible deal, so decided I should go ahead and upgrade. Loving the bike, it's not a throttle it's a instant fun dial. haha 

Bike had a few add-ons that were nice. Full Yoshi exhaust, integrated turn signals, and fender eliminator/tail light integrated kit. I'm going to swap the front turn signals out with Proton 500's because the ones on there now aren't very bright. Looking forward to learning more about the bikes. 

23269621_10210714242115444_1753845100_o.jpg

23269689_10210714242475453_1020737170_o.jpg

I've never said this to anyone before but I'm worried for your toes ... ha! How much is that, like 300 lbs.??? God, I'm getting a hernia just looking at the pic! 

Nice bike you have there and white is awesome! You're doing the right thing by changing out those flush mounts, they just aren't very visible in the sun light and their orientation is messed up. I went on a ride the other day and DewMan pointed out (thank you, DewMan!) my rear signals to me (smallish LED's) and the blinking isn't noticeable until you get right up on the bike in the day time and by then we all know it's too late. Have a link for those Protons? I'd like to check'em out. Thanks and stay frosty! 

Beemer

Dude you got a set of Balls man, reminds me of Randy.  I have a love hate with the white FZ, its one of them colors schemes on this bike makes you keep looking at.  Awesome setup though Welcom

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 3 weeks later...

Archived