The MT-07 Forum

Nitrous

topazsparrow

I regret asking this already, but....

Has anyone here ever run nitrous on the FZ-07 (or it's sister bikes)?

I did a search and found nothing, and I presume nobody has, but thought it might be an interesting discussion.

I eat these gasious critters from costco "Kirkland Signature Nut Bars"  I have no idea what they put in them flatulance ladden nitrous producing flame blowers, BUT I TELL YOU WHAT

Eat two of them about an hour before you ride and I swear to loving Hey Suss you gonna blow methane for hours and increase your velocity by 1,000 fold

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

None that I know of, but here is a photo of a fogger nozzle that I had used on my 1987 Mustang.  I found it the other day while working on the bike. :)

1022161931.jpg

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• Premium Member

10-12hp Faux Nitrous Kit is the same as a Hordpower Airbox, PCV and a Yoshi Exhaust... 

15+hp Faux Nitrous Kit is above kit plus Hi-Comp pistons and head work...

we are still waiting on someone to turbo the FZ-07 I believe??

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

On 11/2/2017 at 12:09 PM, r1limited said:

Kirkland Signature Nut Bars

I am telling ya, no need fer mods with these bad boys

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived