The MT-07 Forum

Rossi Kicks a Robots Arse

r1limited

So I guess we ca now call thatthing Squidbot or pozerbot.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

the next round the robot will be better, you know they collected a shet ton of data from Rossi so they probably gonna try to have the robot mimic Rossi as much as possible 👀

but then again the Doctor will prevail 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

2 hours ago, Yury Lo said:

when they teach the robot to knee drag, Rossi is done for 😞

Rossi is like Chuck Norris, NO BODY KICKS ROSSI's ASS

Oh wait a 3 foot spanish fly does ;)

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Rossi is adaptive. Is the robot?

Rossi was getting his arse kicked for a while, as the bikes changed to need slide acc. and he didn't use that style...then...So he went away and built himself a flat track at home. He came back and was slifding like he had always been doing it. That is what makes him a great rider. If it ain't working, fix it. He is also reportedly  brilliant at understanding what is happening to the bike and giving usable feedback to the techs. which doesn't hurt either. I am not a Rossi fan ( I don't do "fan") but he is one of the greats.

And lots of people kick Rossi's arse. It is just that he is capable of kicking back.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• Global Moderator

They dont have a counterweight system on the motobot from what i can see... thwres no way to truly move it's cog to even come close to matching Rossi's time

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived