The MT-07 Forum

Fz-07 VS Suzuki GSX-R600

level41

A guy makes a casual post about going for a sporting ride with his gixxer buddy and out come THE DYNO SLIPS to prove it didn't happen. What a bunch of crap, some of you should be ashamed, but don't have the capacity.

2 hours ago, glockpointer said:

A guy makes a casual post about going for a sporting ride with his gixxer buddy and out come THE DYNO SLIPS to prove it didn't happen. What a bunch of crap, some of you should be ashamed, but don't have the capacity.

Nah, its an earned response he's getting from people who have unfortunately dealt with him in the past.  OP has a repeated history of self-serving neurotic topics and he usually stands his ground on his opinions that more often than not defy logic or intellect but are based more on his own feeling.  Some might even say he is trollish, but I don't think he's intentionally doing it to grief people, I think its a personality disorder and I've come to realize the best route is not to engage with him, but most people cannot do that because of the all too easy "trollish" nature of his topics.  @level41, my explanation is not an insult, I truly believe you believe what you type and I've come to terms with your unpopular behavior.  But you need to understand no one else sees it your way and whenever you make these topics, you incite argument.   Hopefully you don't get your jollies from that.  You are selling your FZ, do so quickly and you should move on from these boards and irritate the forums of your next new bike.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

1 hour ago, duenan said:

Nah, its an earned response he's getting from people who have unfortunately dealt with him in the past.  OP has a repeated history of self-serving neurotic topics and he usually stands his ground on his opinions that more often than not defy logic or intellect but are based more on his own feeling.  Some might even say he is trollish, but I don't think he's intentionally doing it to grief people, I think its a personality disorder and I've come to realize the best route is not to engage with him, but most people cannot do that because of the all too easy "trollish" nature of his topics.  @level41, my explanation is not an insult, I truly believe you believe what you type and I've come to terms with your unpopular behavior.  But you need to understand no one else sees it your way and whenever you make these topics, you incite argument.   Hopefully you don't get your jollies from that.  You are selling your FZ, do so quickly and you should move on from these boards and irritate the forums of your next new bike.

^^ What he said.  I once tried to tell people to let him have his opinion(this was before I knew his MO), let him try his gearing out, and I got flamed. It wasnt a big post and didnt call me out by name but I have learned, and never since responded to any of his threads or comments since- this post.  

@r1limited, why wouldn't the University of Capetown have studied African swallows instead of European swallows?  Even though African swallows are non-migratory, they still have to maintain airspeed velocity.

6 minutes ago, rider said:

@r1limited, why wouldn't the University of Capetown have studied African swallows instead of European swallows?  Even though African swallows are non-migratory, they still have to maintain airspeed velocity.

Hey I raced a Hennessey Venom GT  naked riding backwards standing on my head in a snow storm uphill doing a wheely sideways in first gear

And the Hennessey guy was
"YAMAHA SAAAAAY  WAUUUUTTTTTT"
I had a 312 tooth front sprocket with a 11 rear giving me like 4,000 lbs of revable backpressure and man was that tourque like way past the HP range

hennessey-venom-gt-6-1500x1000.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived