Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
pjfz1

Brembo/Fren Tubo package deals!

pjfz1

If you're looking to upgrade your brakes and are going to do more than one component - get with us to see what we can do for a discount when you do lines/Pads/master cylinder or any combo to upgrade the stopping power of your FZ!  Or we can do a combination with Brake and suspension upgrades.

Edited by pjfz1
  • Like 2

pma
On 10/29/2017 at 10:24 AM, pjfz1 said:

If you're looking to upgrade your brakes and are going to do more than one component - get with us to see what we can do for a discount when you do lines/Pads/master cylinder or any combo to upgrade the stopping power of your FZ!  Or we can do a combination with Brake and suspension upgrades.

I'm looking at pulling the trigger on the Type 1 lines front & rear, Brembo sintered street pads front and rear, and the Pazzo folding lever set. Is that a combo you'd be willing to discount a bit?

pjfz1
17 minutes ago, pma said:

I'm looking at pulling the trigger on the Type 1 lines front & rear, Brembo sintered street pads front and rear, and the Pazzo folding lever set. Is that a combo you'd be willing to discount a bit?

Absolutely.  If you would, shoot me an e-mail  and I'll put an estimate together this evening for you.  Let us know your shipping address, too.  sales@sportbikes4hireshop.com