The MT-07 Forum

Just purchased a blue one...

MThree

Purchased my bike on Tuesday and already have 300 very enjoyable miles on the bike in 3 days commuting to work!  What a fun bike to ride.  My only complaint is the seat is too hard for my liking...FZ07.thumb.jpg.ea9fc97f8a8b88122f0fed8d7ab04eaa.jpg

"Send lawyers, guns, and money."  W. Zevon

Congratulations! Enjoy the heck out of it. Im incredibly jealous of the blue. I really wanted one, but couldnt get a good price on it and ended up with silver :/

• Global Moderator
53 minutes ago, Bigturbomax said:

Congratulations! Enjoy the heck out of it. Im incredibly jealous of the blue. I really wanted one, but couldnt get a good price on it and ended up with silver :/

The silver is nice. I was buying a silver one but it had a kink in the throttle cable so I left with blue :). 

3 hours ago, tavisb said:

The silver is nice. I was buying a silver one but it had a kink in the throttle cable so I left with blue :). 

LOL! Wanna trade panels?? Kidding. On a serious note, my seat softened up quite a bit around 800 miles. I thought i would change mine too but im happy with it now.

Cobgrats, enjoy the new bike.  If the stock seat stays too hard, i went with the Comfort Seat, which continues to get better and better with extended use.

Archived